The purpose of Faith Harvest is to bring the Gospel to the unsaved and lead them to faith in Christ. In doing so, we want to provide a church home for believers to worship and to grow.
To establish and to prepare each Christian life in membership through providing opportunities to of worship, instruction, fellowship and service.
While we realize that we cannot confine God to mere articles of faith we also recognize the importance of sound doctrine in these days of no absolutes. The Bible Teaches that doctrine must be sound; it must be pure; it must be scriptural; and it must be obeyed. It is important for every believer to be firmly grounded in the Basic Bible Teachings of the Book of Books. We offer the following statements as a summary of our beliefs.
(1) In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
(2) In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
(3) That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of The Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. That He ascended into Heaven and is today at the right hand of The Father as Intercessor.
(4) That all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all, and is necessary for forgiveness of sins.
(5) That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ.
(6) In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the Blood of Christ, through the Word and by the Holy Ghost.
(7) Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
(8) In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
(9) In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that this is the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
(10) In water baptism by immersion. All who repent should be baptized as Jesus commanded, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
(11) Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
(12) In the Lord's Supper.
(13) In the premillenial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second to reign on the earth a thousand years.
(14) In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.